Love Ya Dad !!!


There's this one reason why I cry,
It's the thought of ever having to tell you "Goodbye".
I sometimes wish I could open up my heart,
To let you see how much I miss you every time we're apart.
When you're around,
everything's perfect and life's a bliss.
When you're not,
there's something that I always miss.
I fight, I scream, I behave completely stupid with you,
But you always forgive me for everything I do.
Sometimes, I hurt you,
and become the cause of your worry.
But I never mean a thing I say,
and for all the rudeness I feel so sorry.
I want to let you know about those lonely times,
when all I need is your hug.
I want to tell you how to keep myself from falling apart,
I act arrogant and smug.

You console me when I'm in distress,
You ease my pain.
You give me more than I deserve,
without expecting anything in return or any gain.
I want to let you know that whenever I pray,
I ask God to take care of you, 
every single day.

I throw all my tantrums at you,
Ever wonder why??
That's because I love you,
And in front of you I don't have to hide my feelings, I don't have to be shy.
When you're away I miss you,
The moment that you're out of my sight, I wish I could meet you.
Actually, I guess I don't have much to ask from God
'Cause he sent me the best gift I could've ever had.....
He blessed me with you - my very special Dad.
A jade in my heart who fills my life with hues,
Dad I'm nothing without you and I really really love you!

- Sagittaire Solitaire

Image courtesy : www.google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...