Tiny grain of sand



I am a tiny grain of sand
From the earth I rise
It’s the land that gives me birth
And sees my demise….
I gaze at the distant sky
And long to hold infinity
My dreams lie in castles
Which vanish when the giant waves crash over me….
I am crushed by human feet
Underneath me, they’re buried
I wish sometimes they could see
How much pain their “walk of pleasure” causes me….
My grief stretches over the vastness
Yet, the world around fails to understand my sadness 


 







The sea urges the clouds to bring rain,
To wash away my agonies and frustration
My heart burns with the assaulting heat of the day
The rain soothes me as my hopes rot away………….
I touch the heart of the ocean
And wish that it drowns me
But I return back to the land,
The place where I am bound to be……..
I watch the night creep in silently
I see the pearly moon glow with pride
I dream of beauty in the solitude
With the twinkling of the stars, spread far and wide……….
I don’t feel alive,
I ain't dead
I long to be among the stars,
Yet I’m trapped on the earth’s bed….
I am an unfortunate grain of sand,
With all aching truths, I continue to survive
It’s the land that gave me birth
And will see my demise……………..

- Sagittaire Solitaire
  Image courtesy : www.google.com









3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...