Life and death.....


The first kiss of life touches the tender lips,
A glistening tear adorns the eye.
I'm captivated by the evil decree of defeat,
My life, crushed under negativity's feet.
Leaves of victory sway across the breeze of oblivion,
And I stand on the pulpit of stagnating silence with no opinion.
The shrieks of agony fill my mind,
My heart is veiled by sorrow,
My voice is a forbidden roar of torture,
I can breathe no more.......





















The caress of death smothers my being,
All directions lost, emptiness encompasses me.
My fondest dreams shatter into fragments,
strewing remorse on my empty soul.
A prayer echoes ceaselessly across the wilderness,
The blossoms from the tree above settle on my desolate tombstone.


-Sagittaire Solitaire
  
Image courtesy : www.google.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...