The Sky and Me.....


The sky has a thousand reasons to smile,
but still it cries.
I have a thousand reasons to cry,
but the smile on my face never dies.
The sky sheds its anger by roaring out loud,
I let my anger melt in the laughter of the crowd.
The sky lets the world feel its pain,
when it floods or drowns it.
But I hide most of my pain inside,
it keeps devouring me, bit by bit.
The sky successfully helps people by dissolving their tears,
I can only pretend to be happy by hiding my fears. 















The sky knows no limits,
It can extend as much it wants to
Iam however trapped,
Bound to be where I don't want to.
The sky has clouds as friends,
who are so carefree.
But, care is an integral part of my life,
that's kind of solitary.
I cry my heart out to display my grief and pain,
The sky, however drains out all its emotions through the heavy rain.......



- Sagittaire Solitaire
  
Image courtesy : www.google.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...