Random thought flash....


Morning trips over the dead silence
So much life emanates through the beam of light
Tumult of darkness is veiled,
In between the remnants of a lost ,lonely fight .
In the glitterati of beauty
You embezzled reality and replaced it with lies
And like an angel there you stood,
Possessing a soul of ice.
I never thought you’d be so fake
Filling my head with madness
I couldn’t foresee my mistake
Carrying a heart full of sadness.












Now, I’ve almost forgotten
How it is to feel love and pain
I’ve learnt to forego emotions
And ignore the enticing rain.
The candle of patience
Burns out with every passing day
Hope fuels positivity
I raise my hands and pray.
I’ve failed to learn
The truth behind the pretence
Now, I’ve given my pride
The name of forbearance….

- Sagittaire Solitaire
Picture courtesy : www.google.com






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...